GPCR Compound Profiling
Our compound profiling service reduces time and cost of GPCR drug discovery. If you have a panel of lead candidates and need to concentrate on SAR optimization, Multispan can help you make the right decision. You will have a choice of survey a wide range human and murine GPCR assays with direct functional readouts
, such as Calcium with FLIPR Calcium 4 Assay Kit
, for specificity of your drug candidates.
- Flexibility in assay format: Not restricted by any one functional readout. Customer shall have wide access to Calcium, cAMP, and IP-1 other functional assay platforms.
- Robust Proprietary Technology: Enabling expression and assay development of historically "difficult" and important GPCR targets, such as Neuropeptide, Purinergic, FFA, Prostanoid, LPA, S1P and mGlu receptor families.
- Functional data: Higher value result. Captures allosteric modulators which do not affect native ligand binding but alter downstream signaling.
- Flexibility in panel size: Customer can pick from 230 validated assays. 320 human GPCR and 180 murine GPCR cDNAs are cloned for custom assays.
- Proven track record: Consistent customer care and high customer retention rate.
- Quick turnaround: 1-2 weeks from receiving compounds to delivering dataset and 2 weeks to delivering formal report.